Angela Michael Rewards FAQs
Take advantage of AM Rewards. Earn 1 point per $1 spent.
How long are my points valid? Points remain valid for 720 days after they have been approved.
How do I redeem my points? To redeem, you can either do so directly during checkout.
The Spa Rewards Rules and Regulations
1. Angela Michael believes in rewarding our customers who shop with us regular. We also reward our customers for promoting our products and services. Our Program is nontransferable, for use by members only and subject to present and future program rules. Not redeemable for cash. Nonrefundable. Cannot be combined with other special offers or discounts. Official program rules apply. Angela Michael Spa has the right to discontinue or change the loyalty program at any time.
2. How do I get started? Client must fill out Member form to become a member. Reward points are intended for member only and may not be transferred, shared or distributed. Must be 16 years of age or older to become a member.
3. How do I earn rewards points? (Earn 1 point for each $1 spent. 100 points = $3 in spendable value) Redeemable towards any service or product purchase. Certain items may be excluded from earning points.
4. Google, Facebook, Yelp, Spa Finder, and Spa Week reviews earn points that can be used on a future purchase. ( Earn 25 Points)
5. Refer your friends (Earn 50 Points per freind)
6. Reward for Facebook Share (50 points)
7. What happens to my points if I return a purchase or exchange it?
Points will be removed from your account for a returned or exchanged purchase. However, you will be awarded new points for your new item/items purchase.
8.Our system automatically tracks the points you’ve earned. You can check your balance by asking the front desk.
Join The Spa Rewards Loyalty Program
Whether you frequent our spa every week or a few times a year, the Angela Michael Loyalty program is the best way to get discounts and special offers. Being part of our loyalty program is like being part of an exclusive club; you'll receive exclusive offers and discounts that only members can take part in. For every service you get and every purchase you make, you can earn points. There are many other ways to earn points that don't cost you a dime, like referring a friend or if it’s your birthday. When you acquire a specific amount of points you can redeem them for discounts off services, spa gift cards, and free skincare. When you sign up at our front desk, you'll receive a loyalty card. Make sure to present this card every time you make a reservation or purchase so that you can earn your points. For more information on our loyalty program, kindly see our rules below. If you have any additional questions feel free to give us a call.
Angela Michael WELLNESS Rewards
Hours of Operation:
Reception and Appointment Hours
Tuesday– Saturday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
The front door gets locked on certain days, so please call or text if you have a booked appointment and we will be right with you! After hour appointments are available. Call us to schedule a later time at 678-731-9611 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or scheduing.
How to earn points:
Pre-Booking at checkout - 50 points
Referring a friend (must be a new client) – 50 points
On your Birthday – 50 Points
On your Anniversary – 50 points
Joining Rewards – 50 pts.
Gift Certificate Purchases- 25 pts.
Facebook Share- 50 pts.
Facebook Like 25 pts.
Google, Yelp, Facebook Review 25pts.
Points earned on purchases:
1 point for every $1
Loyalty Goes A Long Way